The BOSS Group is pleased to be partnering up with rapidly growing organization located in Mount Prospect, IL, in their search for an Ecommerce Web Marketing Specialist. This full time/direct hire position is your opportunity to impact a great organization as they expand further into the consumer ecommerce world. The ideal candidate will support the Senior Manager in the development and implementation of strategic ecommerce and web marketing plans. You will work with internal staff and external vendors to ensure all content, videos and product images are up to date, functional and consistent among all channels. This organization has recently branched out into using Amazon.com and Target.com, and the Marketing Specialist will be responsible for tracking analytics across a number of sites.
- Support the planning and execution of digital marketing and ecommerce campaigns
- Support the execution of the new website
- Leverage analytics on both company website and customer sites to support ongoing changes and improvements to customer experience
- Develop and execute social media strategies while maintaining company social channels
- Keep a finger on the pulse of the online marketing environment and implement new initiatives as needed
- Roll up your sleeves and support all web campaign
Ecommerce Web Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- 3-5 years experience in online ecommerce management or marketplace
- Proven experience tracking ecommerce analytics - Google Analytics, Magento or Adobe Analytics required
- Strong and proven understanding of content strategy, SEO/SEM, user experience and marketing automation
- Experience planning, delivering and measuring digital marketing campaigns
- Proven success in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional company benefits - 100% employer paid health insurance!
- Flexible schedule
- Extremely family oriented organization
About The BOSS Group:
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook Twitter LinkedIn