Location: Horsham, PA
Type: Temp to hire
Great e-comm opportunity with a well established CPG company that owns many brands.
E-Commerce Digital Content Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Collect and upload new product content and digital assets on e-commerce and partner sites
- Use Shopify's user interface to change template, collections, apps, accounts, shipping
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting of all digital and e-commerce KPIs
E-Commerce Digital Content Coordinator Requirements:
- 1-3 years relevant professional work experience required
- Experience with Amazon Vendor Central or Amazon Seller Central is preferred
- Experience or familiarity with Shopify is preferred or a similar platform
- Experience with e-commerce and website standard methodologies ie: information architecture/navigation, content formatting, SEO, metadata, and tagging
Job ID: 314743JS
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: