Our client, a large credit union is seeking a Documentation Specialist / E-Learning Content Writer to join their marketing team for a 2 month project in Vienna, VA. The ideal candidate will support the rollout of the Marketing team’s new project management software through documenting procedures in a variety of formats that will be used by multiple roles in the Marketing department.
Documentation Specialist Responsibility:
Independently design, create, review and edit clear, concise and detailed software training materials for our marketing organization’s custom processes in our new project management software. Materials to be developed may include, but are not limited to:
- Job aids
- Step-by-step procedures
- Training PowerPoints
- Term Glossary
- Training scripts
- Training videos (recording processes with narration)
- Work with system administrators, testers and end users to gather pertinent information and format it into appropriate deliverable channel.
- Ensure usability, readability, logical flow, and technical accuracy and incorporate review comments and corrections into existing documentation.
- Contribute to training Marketing team members on new process.
Documentation Specialist Requirements / Skills:
- At least 3-5 years hands-on experience developing user procedures and training materials supporting software implementation
- Demonstrated technical writing experience including developing, collaborating with users, writing, editing, proofing and designing procedure documents
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Fluent in using Adobe and Microsoft tools suites.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the fundamentals of writing and editing, and the ability to produce a variety of written material.
- Ability to work by yourself and with others
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: