Director of Traffic Production Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of overall traffic generation marketing strategy in conjunction with the VP of Marketing. Develop strategies to increase digital traffic to the website, social media, and other digital platforms.
- Coordinate the development of internal digital platform capabilities for communication and marketing efforts. Oversee optimization of platforms to maximize the success of campaigns and reach.
- Serve as the overarching project manager for the design and development of consumer digital properties. Coordinate with our partner websites in the production of digital content that effectively attracts the correct target audience.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams and other departments to ideate and develop new media and digital content that complements current outreach, messaging and program initiatives.
Director of Traffic Production Requirements:
- 7 years of applicable work experience within digital marketing
- Experience building and managing digital marketing acquisition strategies, including but not limited to search, social, paid advertising, and email specific to B2B and B2C
- Proven track record in collecting and leveraging customer data to optimize digital marketing success
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: