Director of Strategic Planning Responsibilities:
- Phrases preferred (more than one word in most cases)
- Possess a detailed understanding of a comprehensive array of strategic marketing concepts and processes-particularly those related to branding, brand stewardship and advertising.
- Obtain an in-depth understanding of client businesses, competitors, categories, markets, customers and prospects in order to generate insights that both enhance the work the agency does for clients and contribute to the achievement of clients’ goals.
- Putting the market situation, consumer and brand promise at the heart of our strategies and plans
- Using research and data to uncover insights
- Leading the development of creative ignition briefs, the briefing session and then nurture the ideas to development
Director of Strategic Planning Requirements:
- 10 years of advertising agency experience with a focus on strategy
- Experience managing and mentoring junior staff members
- Have a working familiarity with all types of primary research methodology and a solid understanding of the appropriate applications of the various research methods.
- A passion for creative innovation and ability to work effectively with creative teams
- Demonstrable experience and expertise in digital
- Experience and/or strong understanding across Direct, Media, CRM, Data and Brand planning
- Strong research skills and understanding – qualitative and quantitative
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: