Director of Public Relations Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute media-specific events including media dinners and press conferences.
- Organize for media to attend events and provide media with on-site assistance.
- Maintain a strategic view of clients’ business, encompassing business goals, competitive issues, along with the breadth of ever-changing communication tools and techniques to tell your clients’ stories and achieve their goals.
- Responsible for the strategic and tactical management of significant piece(s) of the company.
- Executes on client deliverables ensuring high-quality product and client customer service.
- Implement influencer marketing campaigns, as appropriate.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with local, regional, national and trade print, broadcast, and online media.
- Assist with client marketing initiatives including: off-site events, collateral development, social media, and branding.
Director of Public Relations Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 8 - 10 years of PR related agency experience to be considered
- Must be able to provide writing samples and media placement success stories
- Managerial experience required
- Experience in the real estate industry is strongly preferred
Job ID: 314526LM
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: