- Develop compelling competitive positioning and value proposition, establish competitive messaging
- Develops full research and data-driven insights from the market, customers, end users and competition
- Develop customer journey maps and maintain consumer/dealer personas and aligns key messages to target audience within those journeys
- Collaborate with the marketing, sales, support and training team to establish to build robust GTM launches
- Owns creation of product playbooks, objection handling, ROI calculators, competitive shopping and FAQs.
- Works closely with the business to develop external collateral and internal training
- Ability to setup Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics event and goal tracking, help drive marketing automation programs and segmentation
- Track dealer/OEM, consumer and market insights by conducting research and utilizing resources
- Evaluate and prepare detailed analysis and reporting on traffic and ROI associated with marketing campaigns
- Analyze and summarize collected data to translate into in-depth reporting based on the following sources: market intelligence, competitive intelligence, and market research
- At least 5-8 years experience in a corporate marketing environment
- 3-5 years experience in product marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications is required.
- Experience with Salesforce, or a similar CRM, is desired.
- Experience in digital marketplaces is a plus.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: