Director of Product Development and Menu Innovation Responsibilities:
- Ability to synthesize insights and translate data from multiple sources to drive strategic menu innovation for increased consumer satisfaction and margin.
- Leading a multi-disciplined work team for development and maintenance of assigned channels, brands and menu categories along with initiatives.
- Development of content for field training materials
- Effectively engage with team to share experiences, insight, and peer coaching.
- Proactive thought leadership and collaboration with functional teams as a strategic menu subject matter expert.
Director of Product Development and Menu Innovation Requirements / Skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, with a Master’s degree preferred
- 10 years of menu category development and operations experience, demonstrating a record of progressively increasing responsibility
- Experience working with a multi-unit retail brand organization, restaurant group or grocery chain with strong quality market position.
- Additional finance related experience would be a plus.
- New innovative products experience, i.e. new brand creation, major line extensions, brand upgrades
- A food and beverage professional with multi-dimensional capability: strategy, development, operations, marketing and communications
- A demonstrated track record of managing with collaboration that enables business decisions to be made with consideration of ROI, consumer satisfaction and engagement
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: