Location: Baltimore, MD
Type: Direct Hire
The BOSS Group is hiring a Director of Marketing that will oversees brand identity, digital marketing, public relations and communications. They must have financial services experience to be considered! They will act as a Subject matter expert in the visual and verbal identity of and how that translates into effective creative, copywriting, and delivery across traditional and digital channels. The Director defines and directs the corporate and integrated marketing strategies, plans and calendar for the organization. The Director oversees and manages all digital marketing initiatives including email marketing, SEM, lead generation & nurturing, marketing automation, social media, digital advertising, website, and SEO. Oversees all large-scale online and offline campaigns including branding, member loyalty, content marketing, and line of business support. The Director has a deep understanding of the brand and ensures all messages and creative executions are in line with corporate identity and standards.
Director of Marketing Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing the implementation of integrated marketing campaigns and communications that support our brand across all markets and lines of business
- Also responsible for ensuring all line of business and product marketing efforts are brand-consistent
- Brand identity development management extends to all member touch points and channels, including branch merchandising and online channels
- Also manages the Marketing and Communications budget, spend and effectiveness of efforts
- Responsible for leading organization-wide and line of business-specific online and offline channel campaigns to support business goals and objectives
- Develops a positive working relationship with key internal stakeholders and a deep understanding of business goals and objectives
- Delivers campaigns that gain internal partner buy-in and drive results at the organizational level and tactically for individual business lines (i.e. real estate lending, consumer lending, deposit services, business banking and indirect lending)
- Manages campaign budgets, spend and effectiveness
Director of Marketing Requirements:
- Must have financial services experience to be considered!
- Bachelors Marketing (or Business Administration, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations) required; Masters Marketing Preferred
- Minimum 7 years experience Marketing or Advertising Required
- At least 7 years of leadership experience in financial services Marketing with either Client or Agency companies, or a combination of both
- At least 5 years of experience in brand identity development and management for financial services
- At least 7 years of experience in digital marketing, including website development, SEO, landing pages, marketing automation, social media and digital advertising
Job ID: 315929LM
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: