Director of Marketing Responsibilities:
- Development and leadership of in-house marketing team including: strategies, creative, website oversight, digital, social and public relations.
- Develop and manage marketing budgets & strategies.
- Develop and oversee advertising, promotional and marketing programs for each project.
- Establish a positive, professional brand image and create public interest for each project.
- Represent the Marketing Department in appropriate sales, marketing and development meetings with client, partners/vendors and onsite sales team to communicate marketing progress, assure that budgets are met, and assure sales are meeting or exceeding goals.
- Ownership of all internal and community events that promote the brand. This may include determining collateral needed, developing digital marketing strategy, managing attendee responses, vendor and sponsor coordination, signage, budget and on-site coordination
- Direct and execute creative and content strategies for ads, brochures, web pages, flyers, events, direct marketing, digital, social media, video, and blogging.
- Create and review ongoing reports that measure marketing effectiveness such as Google Analytics, Social Media Platforms, analysis of traffic reports, customer satisfaction surveys, consistent onsite sales agent input, and internal reporting.
- Set yearly marketing objectives and goals for marketing department and provide reports quarterly on current status of the marketing department.
- Identifies known and unknown risks, opportunities and competitors.
- Performs quarterly market analysis and action plan.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications, Master's preferred.
- 7-10 years of progressive marketing experience.
- 2 years of experience as a marketing director.
- 3 years experience managing 2 team members.
- Experience in Real Estate.
- Familiarity and experience with the Adobe CreativeSuite, Google Analytics, and a project management tool such as Workfront.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: