Director of Marketing Responsibilities
- Develop annual product marketing plan in collaboration with field marketing.
- Create go-to-market programs for new market segments and geographies.
- Develop product messaging to be used across all media and customer engagement channels.
- Lead global cross-functional launch and release marketing initiatives.
- Build product awareness through PR, article placements, and social media.
- Create campaigns to communicate tailored messages to specific audiences.
- Lead release marketing activities.
- Create content (e.g. product videos, website copy, blog posts, infographics) to articulate the benefits of the product to the marketplace.
- Create and maintain a library of sales tools, such as customer presentations and competitive materials.
Director of Marketing Requirements
- 4 years of enterprise software product marketing experience.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop clear, concise, compelling messaging.
- Ability to create and strategize go to market plans
- Proven ability to build relationships with other teams and across all levels.
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, creative, and analytical.
- Strong project management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree required.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: