Director of Marketing Responsibilities:
- Manage our National Advertising Entity
- Maximize the effectiveness of our advertising budget.
- Developing our Printed Publications
- Creating Sales and Point of Purchase Materials (banners, posters, displays, etc.)
- Interfacing with our external advertising and public relations agencies
- Trade Shows
- Analyze Competitive Position in the Marketplace.
- Conducting Brand Awareness Surveys
- Researching Market Pricing
- Identifying New Marketing and Product Program Opportunities
- Assessing New Customer Segment Opportunities
- Work closely with Product Management to ensure product programs are packaged consistently to ensure brand integrity is maintained.
Director of Marketing Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree (e.g. MBA) with an emphasis on marketing would be a plus.
- Ideal candidate would have 5 years marketing experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: