Director of E-Commerce and Digital Platforms Responsibilities:
- Oversee product deployment and development of digital initiatives including e-commerce, loyalty and digital channels
- Establish digital vision and set short and long-term strategic direction for digital marketing, digital channels, and e-commerce efforts.
- Develop a strategic plan to ensure all digital marketing and ecommerce activities align with lottery needs and deliver on financial goals and new customer acquisition targets.
- Analyze and establish existing digital marketing and ecommerce platforms, while seeking new opportunities to increase sales and profit.
- Lead and manage team, establish policies and processes and prioritize activities of the digital marketing and e-commerce team.
- Manage and coach talent within team by maintaining a climate that attracts, retains and motivates employees and fosters an agile work environment to support rapid change.
- Plan and actively manage the digital marketing and e-commerce budget.
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA preferred
- 7-10 years of marketing experience, focusing on e-commerce and digital
- 3+ years of management experience
- Ability to influence, lead and coach strategic and operational teams and individuals in a collaborative and agile environment. This includes technical teams and individuals, such as web development.
- Solid level of knowledge of applications of technology and technical understanding across a wide range of digital disciplines including web, mobile, search, content, data management and analytics. This includes knowledge of basic html code, databases and content management systems.
- Extensive knowledge of the principles, practices and theory of marketing, advertising, digital engagement, customer acquisition and retention, internal and external communications, research, statistics, sales and distribution.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: