- Reporting to the VP, Individual Solutions Group Strategic Solutions Marketing, the Director of Multi Cultural Strategy segment is a dynamic self motivated individual and will be responsible for helping develop and drive the enterprise-wide (in partnership with key stakeholders) Multicultural integrated initiatives to capitalize on multicultural market opportunity and generate consumer demand. This is an exciting time in the organization as we continue to innovate on how we go to market with our solutions and add value to multicultural consumers lives. The individual will serve as subject matter expert to Prudential US businesses for the development and implementation of marketing to further plans and promotional campaigns to increase market segment base
- The individual will manage a team of multicultural strategists and will work across Prudential business and corporate functions to further multicultural sales growth initiatives and bring fresh new ideas to develop go to market strategies. The position has primary working relationships with Senior Marketing and Distribution Leaders of Prudential. This position manages business lines of Individual Life, Annuities, Investments, Retirement and Group Insurance, as well as Prudential Corporate functions.
- You are looking for a unique marketing challenge to help drive a new way to market financial products for under-served segments
- You have a passion for the multicultural customer and are an advocate for that segment
- You have experience in launching multicultural strategies for large organizations that drove differentiation for financial services solutions
- You have a strong business acumen and fluency in using analytics to make decisions; you have developed KPI metrics to track initiatives
- You have experience in developing multi cultural solutions and marketing strategies based on customer insights that matter
- You have developed multicultural segmented approaches to drive personalized messaging and strategies
- You have created Marketing approaches and have co-created these solutions with customers to ensure your strategy and messaging is what customers need
- You are masterful at partnering cross functionally and develop credibility quickly with key stakeholders
- You have led a multi-cultural team at a large organization with measurable results
- You are a self-starter and are politically savvy
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: