Director, Creative Marketing Operations Responsibilities:
- Motivate production management direct reports whose responsibilities include account management, project management, traffic and print production to a high level of performance and accountability in a high volume, fast-paced environment. Coach team members, recommend training and set team and expectations.
- Develop and maintain positive, collaborative and productive relationships with internal clients including creative and content strategists, media optimization and teams external to marketing as well as stakeholder teams (writers, designers, and web production).
- Responsible for tracking use of human resources as well as internal and external expenses by project type and for making data-based and ROI-centered recommendations for staffing.
Director, Creative Marketing Operations Requirements:
- 5+ years experience within creative services and creative operations
- Experience working for a media/advertising agency or a large in-house creative team
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be highly organized and detail oriented
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: