Director, Clinical Segment Marketing - Neurology Responsibility:
- Identify customer and market insights for CF team.
- Track market trends and derive competitive strategy and differentiation by product type.
- Ensure translation and representation of CF strategic priorities in Customer Marketing Plans.
- Coordinate with Customer Marketing for positioning/messaging CF offerings by internal and
- external customer.
- Sales support content around specific solutions.
- Inform product training.
- Liaise with Specialty Sales Directors.
- Partner with Regional Marketing to deploy product-specific programming.
- Support CF to conduct market need / customer validation analysis by customer type.
- Report progress of marketing plans to CF.
- Drive re-balancing of priorities to meet unexpected needs of CF.
The successful candidate for Director, Clinical Segment Marketing (NEU) will have the following attributes and/or experiences:
- Superior strategic thinking and analytical skills to synthesize market/customer insights into prioritized marketing opportunities; Strong capabilities in analyzing data to demonstrate quantifiable opportunities or results
- Superior marketing capabilities to design and execute marketing strategies and tactics to maximize opportunities to different customer types such as Pharma, Public Health, Hospitals, and Patients.
- Team oriented – ability to lead diverse, cross functional teams and in a matrix environment
- Superior communication skills including ability to deliver formal business presentations to
- executive leadership
- Initiative – ability to independently problem solve and find resolutions
- Bachelor’s Degree, Business degree preferred
- 5+ years healthcare industry experience preferred; Minimum 10+ years success in a
- marketing role.
- Preferred areas of healthcare experience include (any one of the following): genetics,
- neurology, pharmacogenomics, dementia, immunology or whole exome sequencing.
- Up to 30% business travel required
- Excellent project leadership skills to ensure execution
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: