Fantastic opportunity for a Direct Mail Print Production Specialist! Our client is seeking a talented Direct Mail Print Production Specialist for a temporary hire in Vienna VA. For this position, the candidate will be responsible for performing a wide range of print production duties it ensure collateral is produced accurately to meet quality standards, budgets and deadlines, which includes speed to market, intelligent print quantities, cost savings and price breaks focusing solely on direct mail projects.
Direct Mail Print Production Specialist Responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day execution of Marketing Print Production duties, direct mail, projects and initiatives. Lead the print production workflow for specific projects, such as: branch openings, direct reprints, branch campaign materials, tax-related mailings, and monthly matrix mailings
- Manage tight and fast-pace timelines for a high volume of projects while achieving top quality results
- Collaborate with Senior Marketing Print Production Specialist on complex projects along with graphic designers.
- Be able to handle any critical delays or red flags to team, assistant manager and leadership
- Manage all projects efficiently by identifying priority of important for all production and operational information to ensure accurate execution.
- Execute print specifications ensuring accurate operational information is included so job can be sourced appropriately
- Manage all quality control reviews for direct mail including: proofs, print files and other information provided to internal teams, Procurement or external vendor
- Knowledgable in identify cost savings by finding alternative print options and other efficiencies, such as gang printing; decreased waste reduction of stock and managing transition of new versions ?Familiarity with envelope sizing and understanding of postage prices
- Ability to ask questions up front to avoid changes down the road. Ability to foresee issues on the front end
Direct Mail Print Production Specialist Requirements:
- Working knowledge and understanding of processes related to: print production, direct mail operations, postal regulations and formats, workflow and supply chain management
- 3-5 years experience
- Effective in managing multiple priorities simultaneously in a demanding, fast paced environment
- Skilled in maintaining accuracy with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Experience compiling, organizing and presenting information clearly and concisely
- Experience with project management software ?Experience in the marketing industry, marketing operations or print production environment
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: