Digital Designer Responsibilities:
- Take general creative direction from a themed campaign and create a wide range of digital assets to be used on websites and social outlets.
- Work with the Associate Creative Director of Consumer Products, Press, and Media, as well as other designers, and the marketing team to ensure creative digital assets are executed in a timely fashion.
Digital Designer Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in design, or related field.
- 5 years of corporate design experience.
- Adobe Creative Suite Expert.
- Experience creating corporate branded designs.
- User Experience background or passion to learn preferred.
Job ID: 316261MR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: