Digital Recruitment Marketing Strategist Responsibilities:
- Oversees a portfolio of clients, managing high-level client relationships, and working with them to define and distill their goals.
- Develops strategy to support those goals, creates success metrics, and leads client services teams to execute stellar service delivery.
- Continually use your deep understanding of your clients’ business, including in-depth knowledge of industry segment, competitor behaviors, and target audiences, along with your knowledge of software, digital marketing, mobile, brand, creative, etc., to position the company’s solutions so that they support clients’ goals.
- interpreting and presenting data analytics for media and digital properties, as well as using the learnings to make adjustments.
- Ownership of client presentations, as well as coordinating agendas aimed at efficient and productive meetings.
- Lead and mentor your team of account executives and account directors
- 7+ years of experience developing and presenting complex custom digital solutions within a digital marketing, PR, and/or advertising agency environment.
- A deep understanding of digital platforms, tools, technologies, and trends, and a passion for innovation on all fronts.
- Knowledge of audience segmentation
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Strong experience in recruitment marketing or employment branding
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: