Ready for a new job? We are looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager for a temp-to-hire position in New York City, NY.
Digital Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with internal team (Account, Creative, Finance, and Editorial) to define project goals, scope, schedules and budget
- Provide updates and disseminate critical project information to the internal teams
- Help manage external vendors, including contracts, budgets and deliverables
Digital Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Advanced knowledge of software/systems used by Production, including FLOW, Box, Smartsheet and JIRA
- Working knowledge of digital projects/processes, including websites, online advertising, social media, search engine optimization and mobile application development
About The BOSS Group:
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook