Digital Production Content Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Support digital production for communication channels providing production support for: the Enterprise Portal, Enterprise Website, Enterprise internal Social and E-mail Analytics
- Specialize in the software and systems required to produce high-quality communications products
- Assist with assembly and distribution of Global Communications content
- Provides design consultation and technical support to deliver content in a variety of electronic media, primarily the Web and E-mail but also Electronic-enabled employee events
- Works with other team members to gather and report on communications metrics
- Manages day-to-day relationship with IT Support: Coordinates activities with IT support to ensure timely delivery of communications materials.
- Bachelor's degree in Digital Communications or related field
- Possess creative and innovative approaches to using technology to deliver effective communications
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across multiple organizations to achieve specific communications goals
- Proven project management skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects
- Experience providing communication support to a global organization as a shared service is highly desirable
- Must be a self-starter, quick learner and be able to deliver under deadlines
- Experience utilizing Enterprise CMS systems and portals.
- Applications required: ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE, MS OFFICE 365
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry is a plus
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: