We are looking for a Digital Product Owner for a long term, temporary hire opportunity in Toledo, OH. For this position, the Digital Product Owner is a critical resource that plays a major role in delivering high value projects for the overall organization. The Digital PO engages with our Scrum, Business and Stakeholder teams to define the backlog of requirements, building a roadmap of delivery, and prioritizing the work for the team.The PO brings passion and energy for technology to our projects. Incorporate your Agile experience and values pulling from your experience using Scrum, Lean, Kanban, and LeSS to ensure success. The PO constructs high-level product epics and features to craft a product backlog that clearly articulates all aspects of the user requirements and define well-formed acceptance criteria.
Digital Product Owner Responsibilities:
- Business Engagement Team Engagement
- Scrum Team Engagement
The PO engages with the Scrum Team and Scrum Master to communicate Project and MIS Portfolio priorities for the Scrum sprint cycle serving as the primary point of contact for the Scrum team. The PO distills and communicates technical and priority concerns from the Scrum Teams to the Business and Stakeholders adjusting Product backlogs as required.
- Agile Excellence Leadership
The PO coordinates with the Scrum Master and Agile Coach to identify successes and gaps in the Agile process and culture advocating for improvements or reinforcing positive outcomes. The PO brings passion and energy for technology in an Agile environment to foster excellence and positive outcomes.
Digital Product Owner Requirements:
- Certified Agile Product Owner (equivalent experience or in progress)
- BS/BA/MBA or equivalent experience
- LeSS Practitioner Certification (nice to have)
- Scrum Master Certification (nice to have)
- Manufacturing environment experience or exposure (nice to have)
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to balance business needs with technical needs and set clear sprint performance standards, resolve sprint performance issues, and keep team engaged and aligned with overall team objectives
- Create an environment that empowers and energizes team members, with a focus on accountability, adaptability, and collaboration
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
- Ability to deal successfully with multiple projects and deadlines in a fast paced environment
Job ID: 313962MB#LI-BOSS
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: