Digital Producer Responsibilities:
- Manage the website
- Provide client-side project management support to the revamping of the website, in partnership with a third-party vendor
- Serve as a backup to the primary social media manager
- Improve email marketing efforts, including working with clients in centers and programs to technically implement new email newsletter templates. Assist in management of Salesforce data and lists.
- Contribute to the development of organization-wide policies and procedures covering website content creation, newsletter creation, and metrics.
- Work with the communications team and partners to develop ambitious digital strategies and social media campaigns and take primary responsibility to build out web projects (e.g. microsites) using in-house and externally contracted staff and capabilities
- Work with other members of the communications team and clients in centers and programs to facilitate the creation of visual storytelling elements optimized for social sharing, both independently and in tandem with the graphic design team
- Working in collaboration with other team members and subject matter experts, prototype new content types for the web as visually appealing, interactive, and rich HTML experiences
- Define, track, and prepare executive reports on web and social media metrics using a range of analytical tools
Digital Producer Requirements / Skills:
- Experience with website migrations—from either the client or vendor side.
- Project management experience. Certification a plus.
- Front-end web development experience, including knowledge of prevailing standards and trends in HTML, CSS, content management systems, and web development frameworks. Back-end web development experience a plus, particularly in PHP & mySQL or equivalent language(s) and database(s), APIs, and third-party platform integrations.
- Experience building and managing Wordpress-driven websites as an administrator or editor, including basic templating. Experience with Joomla a plus.
- Experience with search engine optimization, Google Analytics, and generating executive-level reports summarizing key performance indicators.
- Knowledge of web-hosting environments and basics such as FTP access, back-up, and restore. Comfort with common web-hosting control panels and command line a plus.
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) and email newsletter platforms, particularly Salesforce
- Experience with MacOS, command line, package managers, and common open source software tools.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud suite, particularly Photoshop.
- Experience working with graphic design counterparts to technically implement quality email newsletter templates and email newsletter instances.
- Interest in international affairs.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: