Our client offers flexible work accommodations, covers Masters degree tuition, and 100% company paid health care for individuals.
This position is responsible for display, mobile, video, native and paid social campaigns.
- Responsible for communicating goals, budgets and strategic considerations to agency partners; works closely with agency/s to ensure product meets expectations, is executed flawlessly and is delivered within budget
- Acts as a liaison between agency and internal/external partners for resources such as tracking implementation and data
- Collaborate with analytics team by providing business requirements for reporting needs
- Responsible for the analysis of campaign performance and optimization recommendations
- Utilizes industry knowledge and experience, strong business and leadership skills to make independent decisions affecting the daily operations
- Partner closely with Brand team to ensure media strategy is in alignment with messaging and delivering the target audience as defined by Brand strategy
- Partner with Brand and Marketing Operations on digital creative asset management
- Lead ad serving and campaign management set-up, tracking implementation for Display/Social campaigns
- Establish and manage relationships with key vendors (publishers, platforms, tech providers)
- Oversee workflow so as to meet or exceed deadlines and perform quality assurance of work product
- Define and execute test plans in partnership with measurement teamRequirements:
- 5+ years in media planning/buying role:
- An advanced understanding of digital media and how strategies and tactics drive campaign and financial performance
- Ability to understand the bigger picture and how to develop strategies and process improvements that support growth and scale
- Familiar with Doubleclick and Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience with Eloqua preferred, but not required
- Possesses analytics and measurement knowledge required to define reporting needs, interpret data and translate into actionable insights
JOB ID: 314787SW
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: