Our client, a world-renowned law firm, currently located in Chicago, IL, is looking for a Digital Marketing / Web Management Specialist to join their team in a full time/direct hire role. The Marketing Specialist will have the exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of a complete website redesign, from planning to execution. You'll have the chance to work with colleagues from across the globe, while stationed at their impressive office in the heart of downtown Chicago. The ideal candidate will be well versed in managing external websites and experienced in keeping websites modern, engaging, and responsive. You'll be the lead on entering and updating web content on company website, managing headshot online library, developing the firms digital strategy, and managing external vendor relationships. If you're looking to join a fantastic team and put your web skills to work, we want to hear from you!
Digital Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with communications and brand team to help present strategies, bring new ideas to the table, and demonstrate strong execution of ideas
- Assist in the strategy and execution of web content, both text and graphics, while adhering to editorial calendar and style guides
- Oversee and take the lead during company headshot photography sessions, and maintain firm wide library of attorney headshots
- Track and leverage web analytics in order to make strategic recommendations for we content improvement
- Develop web content strategy and work with staff to keep content consistent, up to date and engaging
- Prepare web performance reports, while proactively identifying digital trends
- Identify and update the functionality, features and security of the website
- 6-8 years of professional experience in web marketing, website administration, and/or web management
- Experience in a professional services setting required
- Strong knowledge of content management systems, web standards and digital marketing tools
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, HTML, SEO - Experience with Photoshop highly preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills required - Must be a proficient writer, editor and proofer for web content
- Must be comfortable interacting with all levels of personnel, showcase excellent client service skills
- Ability to prioritize and drive multiple projects simultaneously
- Join a team comprised of smart, nice and highly collaborative people
- Great blend of a professional environment and extremely fun team!
- Chance to be a part of a huge website redesign
- Work with executives who will positively challenge you and give you the opportunity to learn and advance
About The BOSS Group
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet