Digital Marketing Strategist Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the branding team to develop comprehensive and cohesive B2B2C strategies and campaigns providing value and relevancy for the targeted consumer.
- Improve key engagement metrics.
- Ensure alignment with brand and creative to develop standards for all digital requirements across channels including updates, design, and user experience.
- Coordinate and design persona-based, primarily digital user journeys to improve consumer engagement opportunities and deepen the relationship throughout each phase of the lifecycle.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and partners to execute the plan efficiently and clearly.
- Work with select teams to provide ongoing analysis of campaign results and competently act on insights.
- Assess and improve upon marketing automation strategies.
- Coordinate with various teams to operationalize ABM planning, new metrics generation and salesforce tracking.
- Differentiate brand from the competition and identify additional opportunities within the market and present solutions.
Digital Marketing Strategist Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering or Information Systems Required. MBA/MS Preferred.
- Must have 5+ years of digital marketing experience with proven career progression.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of web properties including website page design, e-commerce and customer communities (preferably Salesforce).
- Familiarity with Workfront or translatable project management tool.
- Must be proficient with advertisement and tracking platforms, tools for servicing including: paid social, search, and display advertisement.
- Superior creative and analytical capabilities.
- Adaptable, creative problem solver wanting to help evolve marketing strategy and influence adoption across the organization.
Job ID: 316272MR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: