Our client is seeking a Digital Marketing Strategist to join their team for a long term contract in their Vienna, VA office. This role will be leading the strategy for all digital channels.
Digital Marketing Strategist Responsibility:
- Communication of outcomes of product and brand meetings - including goals, objectives and campaign plans - to Digital & Social Marketing team (web, mobile, social media, search, and email teams)
- Ideation and coordination of web, mobile, email, social media, search, and email support of Business Unit goals and objectives
- Leveraging analysis of web, mobile, email, social media, search, and email performance and channel expert input for future strategies and tactics
- Leading select non-product campaign initiatives, including writing and presentation of campaign briefs and playbooks
Digital Marketing Strategist Requirements / Skills:
- Leadership role on integrated projects
- Marketing agency experience - juggling multiple priorities, business goals, projects at once. Thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Hands on experience with web, mobile, social media, search and email strategy with understanding of best practices (ideally actually responsible for the deployment or creation of campaigns cross-channel at some point)
- Major contributor to web, mobile, social, search and email strategy
- Experience formulating performance and customer insights from analytics and presenting to stakeholders
- Experience with identifying marketing segments or personas and delivering custom content to each
- Hands on experience in Google Analytics, Omniture/Adobe Analytics or similar analytic tools
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: