Location: Allentown, PA
Type: Direct Hire
The BOSS Group is seeking a Digital Marketing Strategist to join an agency client in the Allentown, PA area. This person is a critical team member and must come with a strong understanding of all the tactics that play a role in digital marketing — SEO, PPC, Social Media Advertising, Marketing Automation, and Email Marketing.
Digital Marketing Strategist Responsibilities:
- This role is a blend: Analysis, Strategist and Day to day implementation of digital campaigns (specifically for Email & Social efforts)
- They are responsible to ensure they are working in a cohesive and integrated fashion
- Conduct digital marketing audits, conduct research, and provide strategic marketing recommendations
- Create detailed analysis and reporting of results across client’s campaigns
- Run A/B testing to maximize conversion rates and other KPIs
- Interpret data to make recommendations, identify new opportunities and optimize ongoing campaigns
- Communicate in a team setting on project budget, scope, timelines, and results
Digital Marketing Strategist Requirements:
- 4-6 years Digital Marketing Experience for a variety of different industries Agency background is highly preferred!
- Experience growing and managing an effective digital campaigns for a variety of clients
- Experience using WordPress and/or other similar content management systems
- Background managing email marketing platforms and automation features
- Marketing automation software such as Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot or similar is highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
Job ID: 314734LM
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: