The Digital Marketing Strategist is a leader in the expansion and enhancement of the digital marketing program and account based marketing capabilities for this agency. This is a direct hire position in Greenville, SC.
Digital Marketing Strategist Responsibilities:
- This person helps plan and guide the approach to digital and ABM initiatives including social media integration, CRM, search and online advertising campaigns, email/mobile marketing programs, as well as making recommendations regarding emerging digital and new marketing technologies.
- Must be able to spot digital trends, understand the digital future and identify behaviors, matching these with client and brand needs to create truly beneficial customer experiences and solutions.
- Must be able to educate and inspire the staff about best practices and emerging trends
Digital Marketing Strategist Requirements / Skills:
- 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Experience within a marketing agency
- A proven track record in the development of digital and ABM strategic plans and campaigns to meet client marketing and business goals and objectives
- The ability to understand the needs of consumers and target audiences
- An enthusiasm and passion for digital marketing and all things advertising
- Working in an agile team environment, the DMS is naturally organized and analytical, with a practical approach to the work and a willingness to share their knowledge with colleagues.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: