Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Plan, execute, and manage digital marketing plan for specific line of business.
- Create content for email campaigns and social campaigns.
- Increased sales above organic baseline in given markets.
- Market expertise of specific line of business.
- Formulation of unique selling benefit.
- Formulation and execution of integrated direct response marketing campaigns.
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 4+ years of proven experience in Ecommerce marketing.
- Understanding and proven application of Direct Response Marketing best practices.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
- Proven experience in working with all marketing channels and tools: PPC, SEO, Email, Print, Social Media.
- 2+ years WordPress experience.
- Highly organized; extensive project management experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
Job ID: 315741MR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: