- Creating and executing a Digital Marketing Program with defined KPIs.
- Creating PPC campaigns and A/B testing them.
- Concepting and executing SEO/SEM for website, blogs and social media.
- Creating marketing driven content for the company website, as well as PPC and email campaign initiatives.
- Updating website content as needed.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or other related area.
- Must have B2B experience and understand how to build ecommerce brands.
- Must have a minimum of two years of digital marketing experience.
- Must have strong SEO/SEM skills.
- Must be capable of executing PPC Campaigns and utilizing Google AdWords to A/B test.
- Must be proficient with Google Analytics.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: