Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Deliver web experiences that are modern, innovative, and mobile-optimized, are consistent visually and tonally with other site content, and use our new CMS and digital asset management system.
- Optimize the customer journey by analyzing prospect behavior and key pathing, identifying and prioritizing enhancement opportunities, and developing hypotheses for testing
- Collaborate with external channel and online application partners to better understand the end- to-end consumer journey holistically, align messaging, and seek out optimization opportunities.
- Maintain and optimize the website and landing pages to support the brand campaign and drive acquisition.
- Plan, execute, and measure A/B testing and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. Ability to synthesize and draw conclusions from data to optimize performance.
- Ensure experiences are properly tracked, performance monitored, insights shared, and opportunities for enhancement discovered.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners in content development and execution (includes brand, product, sales, plus internal and external creative agencies).
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal).
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Marketing or related field.
- 3+ years of site management experience
- 3+ years of web publishing experience including user experience principles and best practices.
- 3+ years using content management systems and/or experience management platforms.
- Strong web analytics skills (e.g., analyzing metrics and making data-driven decisions to support content and customer experiences).
- Expert use of oral, written, and presentation skills with high attention to detail.
- Able to work well under regular deadline pressure in a constantly evolving environment.
- Able to drive multiple projects concurrently from inception through delivery.
- Able to develop trust through clear communications and project execution.
- A self-starter who can work autonomously and across teams.
- Proven ability to use initiative and think outside the box.
- Critical thinking, analysis, reporting, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work with teams cross-culturally and cross-functionally.
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, presentation.
- Basic html knowledge a plus.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: