Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Handle all SEO and paid search campaigns
- Handle marketing automation, utilizing HubSpot
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Analyze key metrics for website traffic
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in Marketing or related field required
- 5-10 years of experience in digital marketing
- Excellent grasp of website metrics and best practices
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation, and SEO
- Experience managing a large digital marketing budget
- Must have paid search and SEO experience!
Job ID: 313484JS
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: