We are seeking an experienced Marketing professional to join the team as a Digital Marketing Specialist in Atlanta, GA. This is a hands-on role where you will be expected to build and design (from the ground up) email campaigns, landing pages with A/B testing, and paid social campaigns. You’ll be responsible for reporting on email automation campaigns, writing, editing, and promoting content, managing website enhancements and testing campaigns.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the execution of digital marketing initiatives, to include but not limited to: the automation of eblast, drip nurture, and lead generating campaigns in Mailchimp/Infusionsoft, content creation, graphic design, social media marketing, and paid media management.
- You will be hands-on in maintaining current Mailchimp/Infusionsoft campaigns and be the point person for creating new digital marketing campaigns centered around lead generation, lead nurturing, lead behavior, email, video, content, and social media.
- You will provide insights in campaign performance through Google Analytics and Mailchimp /Infusionsoft email insights.
- You will maintain and collaborate with multiple partner relationships including those focused-on website design and maintenance, strategy, paid search, advertising listings, reputation management and social media.
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of digital media and optimization experience
- Mailchimp and Infusionsoft experience is preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation software preferred
- Google Analytics certification is preferred but not required
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of programs, especially Excel, Word, and Power Point and you should have understanding of: Google Analytics Fundamentals, Google AdWords, Google My Business, Google Plus, Remarketing strategies, HTML, CSS, CMS, CRM, Marketo (or, Eloqua, Par Dot, Hub Spot), graphic design including landing page and email creation, syndication tools for social posts, project management tools like Trello and Teamwork, WordPress, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook Ads Manager, YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, and Moz Local.
- Experience in higher education, real estate, or the investment industry is preferred
About The BOSS Group:
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook