Are you a talented Marketing Manager with digital experience? You may be perfect for this role! We are searching for a Digital Marketing Manager in the Owings Mills, MD area to work onsite at our client for a temporary to potentially permanent position! You will work with marketing representatives from across all lines of business to identify and capture incoming data and analytics to create, maintain and delete segments within the company's data management platform.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Consult with marketing teams to identify and onboard first party data sources.
- Work with external media agency partners to leverage the DMP for advanced analytics insights.
- Collaborate across the Advertising, Marketing and agency teams to drive ad targeting and site side personalization programs.
- Work with Adobe support to build destination integrations with key media and data partners.
- Assist on a variety of digital advertising related campaigns including display banner advertising, paid search, reporting dashboards, ad trafficking sheet, landing pages etc.
- Coordinate campaign strategy, requirements and deliverables between internal resources, external teams and third parties/vendors to ensure all needed assets, resources, costs and deadlines are identified and managed day-to-day to successfully meet organizational expectations.
- Strong project management experience.
- Experience with Data Management Platforms (DMP), potentially including Adobe Audience Manager (AAM).
- Experience with analytics in the digital media space.
- Media agency experience with a ad operations/ad technology experience knowledge.
About The BOSS Group
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet www.thebossgroup.com.
Connect with us on Facebook
Job ID: 312428MN