Digital Marketing Designer Responsibilities:
- Work closely with leaders of the marketing and creative team
- Work in close collaboration with Senior Marketer to help visualize and direct the marketing strategy for the business unit.
- Keep brand development on track and moving in the right direction.
- Create Marketing email design.
- Create paid social ads design.
- Responsible for creating webinar slide decks design.
- Create Marketing landing pages design.
Digital Marketing Designer Requirements / Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a corporate environment.
- Bachelor's degree in design or related field.
- Collaborate closely with art director, project manager, marketing team, and product manager.
- Have the ability to gather and make decisions based on business analysis, research, psychology and marketing.
- Understanding of color spaces and when to use them.
- Building quality files that can be transferred/shared with other team members.
Job ID: 316732RW
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: