Location: Conshohocken, PA
Type: Direct Hire
Our client is seeking (2!) Digital Marketing Coordinators to join their agency in Conshohocken, PA. We are looking for someone with strong digital marketing and project management skills to help build brand awareness campaigns and grow client relationships.
Digital Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Act as team lead for digital components of any future brand updates
- Work closely with the Marketing Brand Director and team to assist in the implementation of marketing activities designed to gain market share, build brand awareness, generate leads and achieve revenue objectives in relevant markets
- Assist marketing team by providing support for the key marketing tasks including: Creates a testing roadmap via A/B testing across all digital channels Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns
Digital Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a related position
- Experience using digital marketing tools such as, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdWords, paid social platforms (Facebook Ads, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.), email marketing (Mailchimp, Dotmailer, etc.), and programmatic technology
- Knowledge of Hubspot and other marketing automation platforms and CRMs a plus
- Knowledge of digital and new media marketing best practices.
Job ID: 315234LM
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: