Marketing & Communications Assistant Responsibilities:
- Participate in full cycle of email campaign from development, organization of email templates, deployment and analytics
- Assist with development and deployment of company e-newsletters
- Track and analyze email campaigns, help to identify trends and provide recommendations to improve email effectiveness
- Maintain editorial calendar for internal departments
- Develop promotional copy for emails, website, social media, newsletters and more
- Manage all company social channels - Developing and posting content
- Provide on-site support for association trade shows
- 0-3 years of professional experience (If recent college grad, internship experience is required)
- Excellent writing skills for both digital and print channels
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with email deployment systems - MailChimp or Constant Contact preferred
- Proven experience assisting with email analytics is preferred
- Vibrant and team oriented personality, excited to work collaboratively and learn!
- Incredible company benefits including annual bonus
- Opportunity to work with driven, collaborative and passionate people
- Lots of internal growth opportunities
- Ability to work from home 1x day a week
- Attend company conference annually in Chicago and Vegas!
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: