Digital Marketing Associate Responsibilities:
- Work directly underneath the Oversight and Guidance Manager working on projects within digital and social media platforms (Facebook for Business, WordPress, Instagram, Twitter etc.)
- Assist in building, monitoring and analyzing social campaigns
- Assist in the development and execution of blogs by utilizing templates, making edits, placing graphics etc.
- Create and curate content keeping in mind brand and tone
- Assist with managing inventory, video, monthly invoices and billing.
- 3+ years of experience in digital media communications
- 2 years of photo editing experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Email Marketing experience - MailChimp preferred
- Experience with WordPress
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: