Digital Marketing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analyze digital campaign performance in order to strategically recommend optimization techniques to continually improve performance.
- Analyze, interpret, and share performance media campaign results from multiple marketing channels (Paid Search, Digital Display, Social, Email, etc.) with team members and recommend improvements
- Provide SEO testing roadmap and recommendations
- Keep up-to-date on emerging online marketing strategies, tools, and best practices
- Understand client objectives and goals to identify client campaign optimization and expansion opportunities
Digital Marketing Analyst Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of experience with search marketing tools, analytics tools and SEO tools.
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills.
- Excellent communications skills – written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal.
Job ID: 312871HP
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: