Digital Marketing Analyst (PPC) Responsibilities:
- Provide actionable and insightful information from marketing programs across all marketing channels
- Assessing opportunities to improve customer profitability, validating and tracking program performance,
- Develop and direct a variety of fact based marketing tools and analysis that aid franchisees in driving traffic to their centers
- Develop, maintain and evaluate effective measurements and produce metrics for return on marketing investment analyses and data collection.
- Improve traffic to centers via digital marketing as well as managing and supporting direct mail and saturated mail channels
- Create PPC strategies that included Context & Display
- Manage PPC campaigns to optimization conversion and minimizing cost
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide PPC analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with PPC goals general and keyword specific
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and keyword reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
Digital Marketing Analyst (PPC) Requirements:
- 2 years of experience in marketing analysis, database marketing within marketing firm or corporate environment
- 2 years working experience in Internet marketing including 2 years of PPC Experience
- Certified in Google AdWords & Microsoft Advertising
- 2 years of general marketing experience within marketing firm or corporate marketing department
- Above experience applied in a retail marketing setting
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or related field required.
Job ID: 313398LM
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: