Title: Digital Designer
Location: Remote (local to Rockville,MD)
Type: Adhoc, up to 20 hours / week
Digital Designer Responsibilities:
- Design email creatives using HTML
- Knowledge of responsive design/development- frameworks, techniques, and layouts
- Contribute towards the continued modernization and evolution of the brand, as well as best practices in UI/UX
- Create new email templates as needed and update existing email creatives
- Add to and maintain database to archive various images, videos, etc.
Digital Designer Requirements:
- BA in graphic design or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in computer-based design and production
- Knowledgeable about HTML email design and development
- Experience in email design, graphic production and web design
- Advanced proficiency in HTML(5) + CSS(3)
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a flexible, “can-do” attitude.
- Highly organized person with excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: