Digital Designer Responsibility:
- Maintain consistency in design throughout all creative development based on the marketing brief and brand standards. Partner with brand marketing to develop marketing communication that addresses corporate, department or initiative specific planning
- Able to design/think across multiple platforms: print, digital, social, and outdoor signage. Create marketing programs that can span from in-store signage to digital assets and billboards.
- Be a conceptual designer, bringing new ideas to the table that can help bring the brief to life. Use new design techniques or creative ideas that still maintain brand standards.
- Strong knowledge of current design trends and good use of typography.
Digital Designer Requirements / Skills:
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- BA in Graphic Design or a similar field
- Expert in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be proficient in an email took such as: Adobe XD, Sketch or PhotoShop
- Experience with HTML / CSS, animation, and working video editing experience.
- Experience designing for social platforms, digital ads, and email.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: