Are you a talented Designer with strong digital chops and some print experience? You may be perfect for this position. We are searching for a Digital Designer for a temp-to-hire position in Bethesda, MD. The Digital Designer is responsible for concept, art direction and design of digital and some print projects. This role will work closely with copywriters and other team members to conceptualize and develop integrated solutions.
Senior Designer Responsibilities:
- Create design solutions including web and app focused graphics with a focus on ideation, concept development, branding and collateral materials
- Website integration and application concept development
- Collaborate with project team members to ensure client expectations and engagement requirements are met
- Create design solutions to complex brand and communications problems
- Actively gain knowledge of current trends, color, technology and other related design influences
Senior Designer Requirements:
- Graduate or undergraduate degree in related art or equivalent visual design
- 2-4 years of design experience; including some experience with brand identity
- Positive nature with a willing to work attitude
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong digital design experience from a web and application standpoint
- Client-facing experience
- Superior analytical, conceptual and design abilities
- Hands-on, expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office software programs
About The BOSS Group:
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook