Our ideal candidate is an expert storyteller who is plugged in to the digital ecosphere. You are able think through the customer experience and craft engaging copy for touchpoints throughout the digital journey. Your copy should push the envelope to break through clutter yet stay within brand guidelines. Additionally your copy should both captivate and inspire an audience to take action with urgency.
- Write compelling digital copy and descriptions to promote our product solutions that adhere to online editorial standards, brand guidelines and legal requirements including but not limited to web pages, infographics, webinars, blog posts, social media, apps, banner ads, emails, SEOetc.
- Participate in content brainstorming sessions and drive the conceptualization and creation of content storyboards
- Identify gaps in existing messaging, recommend ways to strengthen messaging and modify assets accordingly
- Proofread content to ensure narrative consistency, voice and tone as well as accuracy for error-free publishing
- Collaborate with and solicit feedback from cross-functional teams to optimize digital copy and improve content performance
- Stay atop of digital copy and customer experience trends and best practices to incorporate into our digital properties
- BS or BA in English or related field
- 8+ years of experience as a copy writer, preferably in B2B with a strong portfolio of content in a variety of digital media and formats
- Ability to look at and create content from the point of view of the end user, advocating for their needs when in conflict with business requirements
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and project-management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be detail-oriented and deadline focused
- A demonstrated ability to navigate and perform in large organizations
- Deep understanding of language styles in different target markets
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Word
Job ID: 315192MM
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: