Are you seeking a new role? We have your next opportunity for you! Check out this amazing Digital Content Writer job for an on-going opportunity. It is currently located in Downtown Houston, TX!
All candidates must have technical writing samples that demonstrate understanding and application of digital content development and best practices for internal and external communication initiatives. Candidates must present communications examples that demonstrate the ability to write succinct but engaging copy (website, collateral, presentations, etc).
Digital Content Writer Responsibilities:
- Create and edit digital content with a focus on technical-writing leadership
- Apply best practices for digital content and editing for internal websites and SharePoint
- Interview, collaborate, and strategize with client partners who serve as SME's
- Produce well researched, engaging, and audience-oriented content that align with brand voice
- Partner with web designers/developers to develop or redesign digital content in alignment with communications objectives, target audience, and desired user experience
- Experience working with tight deadlines and the ability to organize and prioritize projects to make sure concurrent projects are finished on time
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and web analytics
- Proficiency in SharePoint
- Understanding of best-in-class execution of digital content with operational compliance
- A diplomatic approach to providing and receiving feedback and critiques
- Partnering with Project Managers and client partners to ensure digital campaigns/programs meet business objectives and align with brand and technology standards
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: