Our client is looking for a creative self-starter to join the team supporting implementation of divisional communication strategies. The position will be responsible for collaborating with internal clients and business partners to spotlight and promote the vision, strategy and people across the enterprise risk functions through multiple internal communications channels. A successful candidate will help to drive communications to employees through a variety of channels (intranet, email, video, digital signage, etc.).Digital Content Specialist Responsibility:
- Creating and implementing a management plan for the ERM intranet sites
- Interact with internal clients to plan and develop website/SharePoint projects and provide general technical support
- Deliver/support website edits and enhancements in a timely manner. Support ongoing maintenance and enhancement of division intranet presence and transition of the Intranet site to SharePoint Online.
- Provide day-to-day support of content publishing and monitoring activities and ensure work meets editorial, design, and brand standards
- Assist with measuring and reporting on effectiveness of strategies and campaigns and provide recommendations to optimize strategies based on analysis.
- Translate complex information and data into infographics, charts and other visuals
- Serve as a backup for creating and sending internal communications
- Other duties may include assisting with employee events, managing employee feedback, and coordinating the review process for specific deliverables
Digital Content Specialist Basic Requirements:
- 3-5 years of related experience
- College degree in communications, journalism, marketing or equivalent experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, SharePoint
- Strong organizational skills and flexibility. The ability to adapt to change quickly and to tackle unfamiliar tasks and requests with positive attitude and resourcefulness.
- Collaborative with ability to take direction
- Strong time management skills
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: