*This is a part-time contract role in Stone Mountain, GA.*
Digital Content Specialist Responsibilities:
- Checking blog posts for grammatical errors.
- Uploading blogs on the website and social media sites.
- Managing social media posts for various platforms.
- Assisting with video shoots as needed.
Digital Content Specialist Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or other relevant field.
- Strong writing and editing skills is required.
- Must be digitally inclined and comfortable managing social media paid and organic campaigns.
- Must have basic HMTL, CSS skills in order to execute light editing in WordPress (platform the blogs live and are uploaded in.)
- Must have a strong portfolio with writing samples and other digital work.
Job ID: 315584MR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: