The Digital Campaign Manager will wear many hats, with the primary role being oversight of the success of the company’s Social Media Center, corporate social sites, district office web sites and business listings (Google pages, etc). This position will build and maintain our content distribution network by way of social media channels, district web sites and business listings/review sites.
- Optimize impact of digital channels via ongoing content marketing developed to drive results.
- Work with Content Team and agencies to manage content development for the corporate social media sites, district web sites and Social Media Center Content Library.
- Collaborate with Strategic Campaign Managers to manage editorial calendar of key initiatives/events/activities that need social media coverage.
- Assist with campaign development, training and best practice opportunities
- Assist Field Offices with tech support
- Enable the Field to execute omnichannel marketing campaigns that integrate social, web sites and business listings/SEO
- Implement and manage new technologies as needed
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media and digital campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications and/or Journalism
- Five plus years of experience in marketing or marketing communications, including social media marketing and/or social recruiting
- Project management experience in situations where deadlines had to be met
- Client service experience preferred where support was provided to internal or external clients
- Marketing and/or communications experience within the Financial Services industry is preferred
- Video campaign experience preferred
- Military experience preferred
- Sales experience a plus
- Technology company and/or start-up experience a plus
- Experience with marketing automation, social listening, and analytics tools preferred (Hearsay, Google Business Pages, Sprinklr, Yext, Google Analytics, Workfront, MS Dynamics and MS360)
Job ID: 316667SR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: