This role will be a part time, temporary hire opportunity, with two days onsite in Philadelphia. Great for those looking for additional work! Please apply today if interested!
Digital Asset Management Consultant Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing the overall strategy, implementation, and workflow within a new Digital Asset Management system
- Work along side Creative team to collect, inventory, categorize, catalog, name, and organize assets, accompanying permissions, credits, and licensing agreements
- Manage the Digital Asset system, including uploading assets, tagging, and metadata, as well as maintaining and upgrading the system
Digital Asset Management Consultant Requirements:
- 5 years of DAM experience
- Hands-on experience working as a Digital Asset Manager, DAM Specialist, Digital Asset Librarian
Job ID: 314163JK
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: